By enrolling in a Behavioral Interview Package with an Interview Coach, we’ll ensure you not only deliver your best performance, but also separate yourself from the pack when answering behavioral case interview questions. You’ll be taught to highlight your strengths, manage your weaknesses, and form a relationship with your interviewer.
How It Works
- Click on the blue link above to select a behavioral interview tutoring package
- Schedule your prep sessions
- Provide your info and details about your interview status
- Complete your purchase
- During the sessions we will:
- Design your interview prep plan
- Review behavioral best-practices
- Conduct mock interviews consisting of a variety of standard and curve-ball questions
- Review your performance and discuss areas for improvement
Many students don’t appreciate the importance of behavioral interview questions. In our experiences as a strategy consultants recruiting at top-tier universities, the behavioral test has always been weighted equally with the case interview. Even more importantly, most recruiters give little lenience for a poor behavioral interview, as they expect students to be comfortable and confident in expressing their personal brand.
*Serves only to provide perspective, and assumes a conservative entry-level compensation in consulting